Finding the perfect art for your walls can be a daunting task. It’s like trying to find a needle in a haystack! But, with 11 Reasons Why You Should Work With Us, you’ve found it! We’re that needle!
Here are 11 reasons why you should work with us:
1. We have over 1,000 different pieces of art up on our website.
2. We have been around since 2008 and have been rated by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
3. Our friendly customer service team is available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns you may have about your order or shipping.
4. Our in-house designers can set up a custom design for you at no extra cost… What does this mean for you? You don’t need to purchase an existing design and then worry about making changes to it – we can fix any art piece for you!
5. Because we work directly with artists all over the world, we can offer amazing deals on prints of original artwork.
6. Many of our artists are exclusive to us, so you won’t find their artwork anywhere else!
7. Our goal is to provide customers with top quality art that they will love and cherish for years to come –
When it comes to selling on Etsy, there’s no one-size-fits-all advice. In fact, there are lots of different ways to sell successfully on Etsy. We’re not going to tell you what’s best for everyone. But we do have some ideas about what can help your Etsy shop be more successful. Here are 11 reasons why you should work with us.
1. You’ll Make Money
Our handcrafted artwork and crafts are high quality, which means that we sell a lot of them, which means you’ll make money!
2. You’ll Be Happy
Making beautiful handmade items for our customers is extremely rewarding, and we know you’ll feel the same way!
3. You’ll Learn a New Skill
Handmade artisanship is a skill that you can use on any project you’re working on, whatever your medium. You’ll be able to make one-of-a-kind items for your own business or to sell on your own Etsy shop!
4. You’ll Meet People with Similar Interests
Artists, crafters and lovers of vintage will flock to your shop to buy what you’re selling! Whether they live next door or across the world, you’ll be connected through your love of making things with your hands.
5. You’ll Do Good Work
We only want to work with people who want to do good work—and if you work with us, you will! We believe in being kind and generous to each other because our customers deserve it. Since we started this company four years ago, we’ve always been that way to each other and our customers and it’s helped us
Are you looking for the perfect wall art for your home? Look no further, look at our amazing collection of handmade wall art. We make all our wall art with love and care to ensure each piece is unique.
You will not find more unique and beautiful wall art anywhere else. Our artists are the best in their field and we are sure you will love their work as much as we do.
Our wall art can be used to liven up any room. If you have an empty space above a door or a blank wall in your foyer, then this is the place to fill it. Each piece of custom artwork is made to fit perfectly on these spaces. You will love how they will change the feel of your room!
Our team has many years of experience in creating custom artwork for homes, businesses, and hotels. Our artists have worked on projects from Chicago to New York City, so no matter where you are located we can get your wall art to you quickly and easily.
You can also save money by shopping with us! We offer free shipping on all orders over $99 and our prices are some of the lowest on the market today!
See for yourself why our customers love working with us. Browse through our selection of beautiful artwork today!
1) The best part of our job is that we get to meet new people and create one-of-a-kind art pieces. We are eager to share our passion for art and creativity with you!
2) We’ve been in this business for years, so we know what works and what doesn’t. We know how to make your ideas a reality, while still keeping your budget in mind.
3) Our process is simple. Send us any information that you think is relevant to your project (colors, photos and text if you have them). Our design team will work with you to refine the details of your wall art piece. Once the final design is complete and we have all the necessary information, we will begin working on your project. We can even take care of the shipping!
4) We offer an outstanding quality product at a great price! When you compare our products to others, you will see that we are providing an exceptional value for exceptional quality.
5) You receive a discount for purchasing multiple products! For example, if you purchase two or more items from our store, you receive 15% off all purchases. This special discount applies only to products purchased within a 7 day period (for example: if you order products on Monday and
Why should a customer buy from you? They shouldn’t.
The reason people buy from a store is because they think the store will do something for them. A customer buys from Amazon because she thinks Amazon will give her books. She buys from a bakery because she thinks she’ll get bread. But if you are selling your art on Etsy, why does anyone think you will give them anything? You just take their money and mail them something you made that might not resemble what was in the picture. You don’t even give them a receipt!
This question came up recently in my own business when I was trying to explain to a friend why we were doing something I didn’t understand myself. We were planning to offer customers a free gift with each purchase. The gift would be some kind of surprise, but it would also be an extra expense for me, so I felt the need to make sure it wouldn’t cost me too much money. So I started listing all the reasons someone might want this free gift: “It’s an extra reason to buy,” “it’s like free marketing” and so on. Then my friend asked me: “Why should people want this gift?” That question stopped me cold.
Our customers don’t really care about us or our business problems
Etsy has been a catalyst for the growth of the crafts industry and has helped to grow our business, which has led to more jobs for artists.
Etsy empowers artists by providing tools and opportunity. Here are just a few examples:
1) Etsy gives people an opportunity to showcase their work and provides exposure to new audiences.
2) Etsy gives customers the opportunity to explore new and emerging artists, while also supporting more established talent.
3) Etsy keeps growing, which is good for all of us because it means we have a platform that connects buyers with sellers.
4) The Etsy seller community is filled with supportive members who help each other out. We love this!
5) Etsy’s website is easy-to-use and beautiful to look at, while still allowing artists to customize their shops.
6) The Etsy mobile app makes it easy for us to keep on top of things when we are on the go.
7) Etsy allows artisans to sell in multiple currencies as well as in several different languages, making our international friends feel welcome in our community. This is especially important for us in Canada where we want everyone around the world to feel comfortable shopping at our shop!